Americans celebrate their independence every July 4th. You will celebrate your independence when you attend college. In 2 minutes or less, tell us in a video what independence in college will mean to you.
To enter this contest, you must meet the following requirements:
- Current high school and transfer students
- Ages 14 and up
- Must have a complete CollegeFindMe profile
Video Essay Length
- 2 minutes or less; files cannot exceed 5MB
- Winner will be selected based on their ability to demonstrate thoughtfulness, creativity, quality of filming and eloquence.
- Winner will be notified via email on August 15, 2019.
- Winner will be asked to provide a picture and brief testimonial to be used on our social media channels and website.
- Winner will be required to provide a photocopy of their current student ID to verify their eligibility.
- One winner will receive a JBL Charge 4 Speaker.
- The winner will be announced in CollegeFindMe’s monthly e-newsletter and on the Scholarship Winners page.
To stand out with college admissions teams and to learn more about colleges and the application process, visit us at collegefindme.com.