Students today are passionate about many issues and causes. Some issues/causes receive more attention because an entire month is dedicated to raising awareness.
In 2-3 minutes, tell us in a video what issue or cause should receive its own “awareness” month and why.
To enter this contest, you must meet the following requirements:
- Current high school and transfer students
- Ages 14 and up
- Must have a complete CollegeFindMe profile
Video Essay Length
- 2-3 minutes; files cannot exceed 5MB
- Winner will be selected based on their ability to demonstrate thoughtfulness, creativity, quality of filming and eloquence – be mindful of sound quality, lighting and background.
- Winner will be notified via email on September 15, 2019.
- Winner will be asked to provide a picture and brief testimonial to be used on our social media channels and website.
- Winner will be required to provide a photocopy of their current student ID to verify their eligibility.
- One winner will receive Beats by Dr. Dre BeatsX Earphones.
- The winner will be announced in CollegeFindMe’s monthly e-newsletter and on the Scholarship Winners page.
To stand out with college admissions teams and to learn more about colleges and the application process, visit us at collegefindme.com.