Passion is one of the key drivers in achieving your dreams and goals. For this month’s contest, we are asking you to share with us one thing that you’re passionate about and why.
To enter this contest, you must meet each of these requirements:
- Current high school student (provide current high school photo ID)
- Non-US students are welcome to participate!
- Ages 14 and up
- Must have a completed CollegeFindMe profile
- Participants aged 18 and below must have a parent/guardian’s consent
- 200 words or less
- The essay should be submitted to ‘[email protected]’ with the subject line ‘March Contest Submission’
- The consent form should be attached to the email.
- Single entry per student
- The submitted document should be a word file or google drive doc along with the participant’s name on the top.
- Essays must be submitted no later than March 29, 2019 at 11:59pm EST.
- Winners will be selected based on their ability to reflect thoughtfulness and creativity in their essays, all while keeping in check grammar and spelling aspects.
- Winners will be emailed on April 5th, 2019.
- First place will receive a $100 gift card
- Second and third place will each receive a $25 gift card
To stand out to the college admissions team, learn more about colleges and the application process, visit us at collegefindme.com.