Hi there, we are excited to announce our first Monthly Essay Contest! This month’s topic has been inspired by the Oscars. Tell us who your favorite actor or actress is, or what your favorite movie is and why.
To enter this contest, you must meet each of these requirements:
- Current high school student (provide current high school photo ID)
- Non-US students are welcome to participate!
- Ages 14 and up
- Must have a completed CollegeFindMe profile
- Participants under the age of 18 must have a parent/guardian’s consent
- 200 words or less
- The essay should be submitted to ‘[email protected]’ with the subject line ‘February Contest Submission’
- The consent form should be attached to the email.
- Single entry per student
- Essays must be submitted no later than March 8, 2019, at 11:59pm EST.
- Essays will be judged on their ability to answer the topic question in an articulate, clear, and organized manner.
- Essay submissions will be evaluated in a fair and unbiased two-round judging system.
- Judges will be selected by CollegeFindMe based on their expertise in education and writing.
- Decisions of the judges are final.
- The submitted document should include the participant’s name and email address.
- The winner will receive a $100 gift card
- The second and first runner-up will receive a cash prize of $25 each along with an extracurricular guidance package from our student store.