Ever wonder what life would be like without a phone? Would you spend more time with friends? Making art? Tell us in less than 200 words: you could win big. Enter by April 30th, 2019.
Open to: All high school and transfer students
To enter this contest, you must meet the following requirements:
- Current high school students and transfer students
- Ages 14 and up
- Must have a complete CollegeFindMe profile
- Participants aged 18 and below must have a parent/guardian’s consent
- 200 words or less
- The essay should be submitted to ‘[email protected]’ with the subject line ‘April Contest Submission’
- The consent form should be attached to the email.
Singleentry per student
- The submitted document should be a word file or google drive doc along with the participant’s name on the top.
- Essays must be submitted no later than April 30th, 2019 at 11:59pm EST.
- To learn more about our scholarship and contest rules, visit the Summary of Key Rules.
- Winners will be selected based on their ability to demonstrate thoughtfulness, creativity and proper grammatical usage.
- Winners will be notified via email on May 15th, 2019.
- Once the winners are selected, they will be asked to provide a picture we can use on our social media channels and website.
- Winner will be asked to provide a picture and a brief testimonial to be used on our social media channels and website
. Thewinner will be required to provide a photocopy of their current student ID to verify their eligibility.
- One winner will receive a $100 gift card.
- The winner will be announced in CollegeFindMe’s monthly e-newsletter and on the Scholarship Winners page.
To stand out with college admissions teams and to learn more about colleges and the application process, visit us at collegefindme.com.