You’ve discovered new passions. Developed new skills. Made new friends. When you look back on your high school years someday, how will you remember them? Tell us, in 200 words.
Open to: All high school juniors, seniors and transfer students
To enter this contest, you must meet the following requirements:
- Current high school juniors, seniors and transfer students
- Ages 15 and up
- Must have a complete CollegeFindMe profile
- Participants aged 18 and below must have a parent/guardian’s consent
- 200 words or less
- The essay should be submitted to ‘[email protected]’ with the subject line ‘May Contest Submission’
- The consent form should be attached to the email.
Singleentry per student
- The submitted document should be a word file or google drive doc along with the participant’s name on the top.
- Essays must be submitted no later than May 31st, 2019.
- To learn more about our scholarship and contest rules, visit the Summary of Key Rules.
- Winners will be selected based on their ability to demonstrate thoughtfulness, creativity and proper grammatical usage.
- Winners will be notified via
- Winner will be asked to provide a picture and brief testimonial to be used on our social media channels and website.
- The winner will be required to provide a photocopy of their current student ID to verify their eligibility.
- One winner will receive a $100 gift card.
- The winner will be announced in CollegeFindMe’s monthly e-newsletter and on the Scholarship Winners page.
To stand out with college admissions teams and to learn more about colleges and the application process, visit us at collegefindme.com.