Simon Sinek once said, “Life is beautiful not because of the things we see or do. Life is beautiful because of the people we meet.” If you could meet any historically or socially popular figure, dead or alive, who would it be and why? Tell us in 200 words or less.
To enter this contest, you must meet the following requirements:
- Current high school and transfer students
- Ages 14 and up
- Must have a complete CollegeFindMe profile
- 200 words or less (please check word count before you submit)
The winner will be:
- Selected based on their ability to demonstrate thoughtfulness, creativity and proper grammatical usage.
- Notified via email on November 15, 2019.
- Asked to provide a picture and a brief testimonial to be used on our social media channels and website.
- Required to provide a photocopy of their current student ID to verify their eligibility.
- One winner will receive a Beats Pill+ speaker.
- The winner will be announced in CollegeFindMe’s monthly e-newsletter and on the Scholarship Winners page.
Ready to submit?
Please have your essay and a good photo of yourself ready to upload.
What makes a good photo?
- Ask someone else to take your photo. Snapchat filters and selfies are cool, but let’s keep it professional here, please.
- Make sure your face is centered in the photo.
- Provide a color photo, preferably taken in natural light.
Remember, we’ll be posting this photo on social media and in our newsletter so make sure it’s a good one!
To stand out with college admissions teams and to learn more about colleges and the application process, visit us at collegefindme.com.